Alabama Splash Adventure has the following positions available:
- Admissions/Guest Relations
- In-Park Services
- Food Services
- Ride Operator
- Slide Attendant
Applicants must be at least 16 years old to apply.
All applications should be emailed to Jobs@AlabamaSplash.com or faxed to 205-481-4758.
APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PRESENT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
A Photo Identification Card – Drivers License, Gov’t Issued ID Card, Driving Permit (With photo), Valid US Passport, Birth Certificate, or Social Security Card. No copies will be accepted. All forms of ID must be the original or certified copy.
Training for hired team members will be held on the following dates and times:
- May 3
- Lifeguards – Mandatory 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Slide Attendants – Mandatory 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- May 6
- Human Resources 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Security 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- May 7
- Park Services 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- May 13 Hospitality Training 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- Food Service
- Human Resources
- May 14 Hospitality Training 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- Slide Attendants
- May 15 Hospitality Training 3:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- Park Services
- May 16
- Retail 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Admissions 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Lifeguards in uniform 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM OR May 17
- Slide Attendants in uniform 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM OR May 17
- May 17
- Lifeguards in uniform 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM OR May 16
- Slide Attendants in uniform 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM OR May 16
- May 18
- Food Service Supervisors and Crew Leaders 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Rides 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- May 19
- Make-Up Orientation 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- May 20
- Rides 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- May 22
- Food Service 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Q: “How old do you have to be to work at Splash Adventure?”
A: You must be at least 16 years or older to work at the park. Some positions have other age requirements.
Q : “What type of certification do lifeguards require?”
A: Alabama’ Splash Adventure conducts certification programs in the spring and early summer for all employees hired as lifeguards.
Q: “When do I get paid?”
A: Alabama’ Splash Adventure’s team members are paid every week, on Fridays.
Q: “How many hours will I work each week?”
A: The hours worked depends on the position and the staff member. We will work with the team members’ schedules as well as labor law requirements for our younger staff. Work weeks for seasonal staff could be as low as 4 hours or as high as 40 hours as agreed between the park and team member. Of course, hours are based on park attendance and are different in each department. During busy times your hours may increase.
Q: “Who do I contact for more employment information, and how?”
A: Email Human Resources at jobs@AlabamaSplash.com or call the Human Resource office at (205) 481-4750.
Q: “How will I know if I am hired?”
A: If you are hired, the department manager will contact you and offer the position.
Q: “What happens after I am hired?”
A: The department manager will complete an employee agreement form with the applicant. The applicant will also be given specific paperwork to complete. HR will schedule a processing time/date and orientation time/date with the applicant. The applicant must complete this process before moving on to department training / scheduling.
Q: How many applications should I submit?”
A: One application each season is all you need to submit. Applications remain active for one year. Multiple applications will not be accepted.
As an equal opportunity employer, Alabama’ Splash Adventure does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, creed, color, sex, age, disability or national origin. Alabama’ Splash Adventure only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States. Alabama’ Splash Adventure is a Drug Free Work Place.