We want our Guests to receive a great value when visiting
Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure
Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure
All Guests entering the park will always receive the following for free:
- Free Unlimited Soft Drinks – We have drink stations located throughout the park where you can grab delicious free Pepsi products all day long as well as Gatorade and Lemonade!
- Free Parking! We want to start your visit out right and that includes free parking everyday!
- Free Sunscreen! We will have dispensers located throughout the park for Guests to use during their stay. We don’t want your day of fun in the sun to be spoiled by a burn.
- Free Use of Inner Tubes! Enjoy the lazy river and other attractions on one of our inner tubes. We have plenty for everyone – just don’t take them home.
- Free Use of Life Jackets! Those Guests who are just learning to swim or are not quite comfortable in the water are invited to wear one of our life jackets during their stay at the Water Park. Only available while supply lasts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if it rains? Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure does not close due to rain. If lightning is in the area, some attractions may close temporarily. As soon as the weather passes, rides will reopen. If ALL rides and slides remain closed for 60 consecutive minutes or more due to weather, return tickets for the current season will be issued to those Guest who purchased a daily ticket for that day. Guests must have original receipt and bring all members of party to Guest Relations during the time frame the rain checks are being issued. Once the rain check time frame has expired rain checks will no longer be given for the day.
- Are strollers available for rent? Strollers are available for rent at the Emporium Gift Shop. Rental for a single and double strollers are $10 per day. Guests may bring their own strollers as well.
- Are wagons available for rent? Wagons are available for rent at the Emporium Gift Shop. Rental is $10 per day. Guests may bring their own wagons as well.
- Are wheelchairs available for rent? Wheelchairs are available for rent at the Emporium Gift Shop. Rental is $10 per day. Guests may bring their own wheelchairs as well.
- Are lockers available for rent? Lockers are available in Splash Adventure Water Park at designated kiosks. Standard Lockers are 12″ x 12″ x 12″ and rent for $10/day. Large Lockers are 24″ x 12″ x 12″ and rent for $15 per day. Up to 4 Guests can use the same locker.
- Can I bring food and drink into the park? Guests may bring non-alcoholic beverages into the park. Glass containers are not permitted. NO outside food may be brought into the park with the exception of baby food. If you have a medical exception, please see Guest Relations. A picnic area is located outside the front entrance that Guests may use on a first-come basis.
- Can I leave the park and go to my car? Yes, please ask for a hand stamp at the park exit.
- What forms of payment may I use at the park? Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure accepts cash, and all major credit cards. Sorry, no checks accepted.
- Can I bring a cooler? For the safety of all Guests, only personal hand held coolers are allowed and must not measure larger than 12″ x 12″ x 12″ . Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure does not allow any outside food inside the park, only non-alcoholic beverages.
- Do you offer military discounts? Yes, we do offer a military discount to all past and present veterans. You receive a $5 discount on each ticket. Veteran must show military ID and photo ID at the admission booths to receive a discount on up to 6 tickets.
- Shirts, shorts, and shoes are required to enter the park, and must be worn at all times.
- No glass bottles, alcohol, or outside food may be brought into the park.
- All tickets expire at the end of the season in which they are issued.
- Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure are a family park; therefore, any guest wearing articles of clothing containing obscenity or profanity will be asked to remove the offensive clothing or leave the park.
- For the comfort, safety and courtesy of all Guests, smoking is permitted in designated areas only. These areas are where the red benches are throughout the park.
- Ride and attraction schedules are subject to change, delay or cancellation due to inclement weather. Seating available on a first-come basis.
- All ticket sales are final; no refunds or exchanges. If all rides and slides closed for 60 consecutive minutes or more throughout the day, Guests who have purchased a daily admission will receive a ticket to return another day during the same season. Guests must have original receipt and bring all members of their party to Guest Relations during the time frame the rain checks are being issued. Once this time frame has ended, no other passes will be issued.
- Inflatable floats and lounge chairs are not permitted within Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure. Life jackets are available for all ages while supply lasts. Guests are permitted to bring their own life jackets as long as they are American Coast Guard approved and certified.
- Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure reserves the right to refuse unlimited FREE soft drink access to Guests who abuse this program. Guests must use an approved drinking container to access FREE unlimited soft drinks. (This DOES NOT include water bottles.)
- Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure reserves the right to require that all minors 15 and under be accompanied by a responsible adult. If you are perceived to be under the required age to get in without an adult, you must show I.D stating your age.
- Service animals are welcome at Alabama Adventure. A service animal is defined as a dog or miniature pony that has been individually trained to perform tasks for a person with disabilities. We may ask you what task your service animal performs for you. Service animals must be controlled with a “restraining device” at all times while on our property. There is a limit of one service animal per guest. Due to the nature of most rides, service animals must remain with a non-riding member of your party. We are not permitted to take control of your service animal. Service animals are not permitted in water attractions, wet decks, wading pools, or lazy rivers. A relief area is located outside of the Front Gate near the Parking Lot. Please clean up after your animal. Stop by Guest Relations for more information.
Park Security & Surveillance
- We use a variety of methods in securing our parks including uniformed and plain clothes officers, and video surveillance monitoring. Access to surveillance footage is restricted for the privacy of our Guests & Team Members. These private surveillance videos are the property of the park and access may not be requested by Guests or Team Members.
For more information regarding our ADA Policy or rider safety guides, please click here.