We want our guests to receive a great value when visiting Alabama Splash Adventure
All guests entering the park will always receive the following for free:
- Free Unlimited Soft Drinks – We have drink stations located throughout the park where you can grab delicious free Pepsi products all day long! No special cup required
- Free Parking! We want to start your visit out right and that includes free parking everyday.
- Free Sunscreen! We will have dispensers located throughout the park for guests to use during their stay. We don’t want your day of fun in the sun to be spoiled by a burn.
- Free use of Inner Tubes! Enjoy the lazy river and other attractions on one of our inner tubes. We have plenty for everyone – just don’t take them home.
- Free WiFi! If you just have to check your email or social media during your visit, we have a WiFi network dedicated to our guests’ use.
- Free use of Life Jackets! Those guests who are just learning to swim or are not quite comfortable in the water are invited to wear one of our life jackets during their stay at the waterpark.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if it rains? Alabama Splash Adventure does not close due to rain. If lightning is in the area, some attractions may close temporarily. As soon as the weather passes, rides will reopen. If rides and slides remain closed for 60 minutes or more due to weather, return tickets for the current season will be issued to daily ticket holders. Refunds are not given.
- Are strollers available for rent? Strollers are available for rent at the Emporium Gift Shop. Guests may bring their own strollers as well.
- Are lockers available for rent? Lockers are available in Splash Adventure waterpark at designated kiosks. Standard Lockers are 12″ x 12″ x 12″ and rent for $10/day. Large Lockers are 24″ x 12″ x 12″ and rent for $15/day. Up to 4 guests can use the same locker.
- Are wheelchairs available for rent? Wheelchairs are available for rent at the Emporium Gift Shop
- Can I bring food and drink into the park? Guests may bring non-alcoholic beverages into the park. Outside food may not be brought into the park with the exception of baby food. If you have a medical exception, please see Guest Relations. A picnic area is located outside the front entrance that guests may use on a first-come basis.
- Can I leave the park and go to my car? Yes, please ask for a hand stamp at the park exit.
- What forms of payment may I use at the park? Alabama Splash Adventure accepts cash, all major credit cards or cashless value. Sorry, no checks accepted.
- What is cashless value? Every guest will wear a barcoded wristband which can be loaded with “Alabama Adventure Cash,” our form of cashless value. Guests can purchase “Alabama Adventure Cash” and use their wristband to purchase food, beverages, merchandise, games and rental items. Unspent “Alabama Adventure Cash” is valid for three years and may be used on future visits by bringing your wristband back to the site.
“Bonus Cash” is cashless value that a guest may receive for free with a coupon or other promotion. These funds expire at the end of the season.
- Can I bring a cooler? For the safety of all guests, only personal hand held coolers are allowed
- Shirts, shorts, and shoes must be worn at all times when outside of the waterpark section of our park.
- No glass bottles, alcohol, or outside food may be brought into the park.
- All tickets expire at the end of the season in which they are issued.
- Alabama Splash Adventure is a family park; therefore, any guest wearing articles of clothing containing obscenity or profanity will be asked to remove the offensive clothing or leave the park.
- For the comfort, safety and courtesy of all guests, smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- Ride and attraction schedules are subject to change, delay or cancellation due to inclement weather. Seating available on a first-come basis.
- All ticket sales are final. If rides and slides close for 60 minutes or more throughout the day, guests who purchased daily tickets will receive a ticket to return another day during the same season.
- Inflatable floats and lounge chairs are not permitted in Alabama Splash Adventure. Life jackets are available for younger guests. Guests may bring their own Coast Guard certified life vest or jacket.
- Alabama Splash Adventure reserves the right to refuse unlimited free soft drink access to a guest who abuses this program or refuse guest access to a guest who uses a non-approved Alabama Splash Adventure cup or other non-approved Alabama Splash Adventure beverage container.
- Alabama Splash Adventure reserves the right to require that all minors be accompanied by a responsible adult.