We Are Ready To Ride When You Are; And Here’s How:
- Park Capacity and Season Pass Sales will be limited to 50% of capacity.
- Season Pass Holders & Advanced Online Purchases will always be honored.
- Front Gate ticket sales will be limited if capacity is reached.
- Guests are encouraged to visit during the week (Monday – Friday) when crowd sizes are minimal.
- Season Pass sales are expected to run out in Mid-June. This will be implemented to ensure the best possible experience for our most valued Guests.
- Guests are encouraged to purchase online to minimize the amount of transactions at our gates, as well as to guarantee their admission for the day. Discounts will be offered online to encourage these advance purchases. (Everyone pays Kid’s Price, & Season Passes are $10 Off!)
- We also encourage Guests to process Season Passes ahead of time to minimize crowds. Our Administration Offices will be open 7 days a week, from 9am – 5pm for this.
- Regular disinfecting of frequently used items and surfaces. These common surfaces include (but are not limited to) lounge chairs, touch screens, picnic tables, benches, water fountains, tubes, life jackets, trash cans, rides vehicles & restraints, queue rails, sunscreen & hand sanitizer stations.
- Backpack sprayers will be used with disinfectant throughout park daily.
- Restrooms will be disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Water park chlorine and PH levels will continue to be constantly inspected to ensure guest safety. (We test our water hourly) The CDC has stated, “There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g. with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.)
- There will be Signage and Announcements that encourage the following:
- Face Coverings are Required
- Wash / Sanitize Your Hands Frequently
- Refrain from Touching One’s Face
- Sneeze or Cough into a Tissue or Elbow
- Sick or Vulnerable Guests Should Not Visit
- Maintain 6 Foot Distancing (except for those who share the same household)
- Use Cashless purchases whenever possible
- Limit Group sizes to 8 people or less
- Red X’s in all ride, slide, admissions, and food locations to remind Guests to remain at 6 feet distances.
- Tables, benches, and groups of deck chairs will be placed at 6-foot distances. We ask that Guests do not move chairs and tables from their current locations, as they are positioned in specific layouts at this time.
- Some rides will be loaded using every other row to re-enforce social distancing.
- We have moved one of our largest Food locations to a new location to reduce crowd sizes in our Water Park. Island Pizza is a brand-new restaurant with much larger capacity.
TEAM MEMBER SAFETY
- We will be preventing Team Members who are sick from coming to work.
- Daily Temperature scans of all Team Members
- We will be screening all Team Members for known symptoms by asking them recommended questions.
- Any Team Member with symptoms, will not be allowed to work and must seek medical care and/or testing, and must have a doctor’s note to return to work, or wait for a 14-day quarantine period.
- Team Members will be wearing facial coverings in all positions that come in constant contact with Guests.
- All Team Members will be going through additional training to help promote social distancing and health safety.
- Additional In-Services and Trainings will be held weekly to ensure Team Members have the skills and knowledge necessary.
- Capacity will be limited to 50% of normal Occupancy in all indoor facilities and will be posted.
- We have improved Ventilation in all Indoor facilities.
- Plastic Barriers will be installed in indoor facilities where constant Guest interaction takes place.
- Gloves will be used by members of Revenue departments that come in constant contact with Guests.
- Self Service drink stations and condiment stations will be converted to full service. (FREE Soft Drinks will still be offered; we will just be serving them for you!)
- Credit Cards are encouraged to be used by Guests, and Pen usage will be limited or eliminated.
- Trash can doors are being removed to provide touchless trash can use.
- Commonly used doors will have open access with door stops to minimize touch points.
- We are in the process of installing touch-free faucets and toilet flushers in most restrooms.
- Free Hand Sanitizer will be available in various locations throughout the park.
- Overall, all Guests have a Personal Responsibility to behave in a way that promotes the guidelines recommended above and should be willing to do what they believe is safe for themselves, and others around them.
- Parent/Guardian supervision is required for all Guests under 16 years of age.
- In addition, our Security Team will be responsible for helping to ensure health guidelines are followed as directed.
AND DON’T FORGET:
We have added 10 days to the end of our Season!
*All Items listed above are subject to change and evolve as further guidelines and recommendations are released. We will never stop working towards giving you the best experience possible!
Q: When are you opening?
A: We are officially open May 30th!
Q: Will you be opening both the waterpark and the amusement park?
A: YES! Both parks will be open all Summer!
Q: Will you still be offering Free Soft Drinks?
A: YES! Free Soft Drinks will still be offered; we will just be serving them for you!
Q: With limited capacity numbers, how do I know whether I will be able to get into the park?
A: If you have a Season Pass or purchase a ticket online in advance, you are guaranteed admission. Only Front Gate tickets sales will be limited.
Q: Are you still Hiring?
A: Yes! Please apply to the department that best matches your personality here.
Q: Will you be extending the season to compensate for the delayed opening?
A: We have added an additional week and a half to the end of the season to make up for the delayed opening.
Q: What are you doing to prevent the spread of the virus at the park?
A: We are implementing numerous new cleaning and sanitation efforts including sanitizing nearly every surface in the park, adding sanitation stations for guests, as well as health screening for employees, and many more behind the scenes operational improvements. See above for more details!
Q: How can I keep up to date with changes and updates to park operations and calendar changes?
A: We will regularly be updating this page of our website and all of our social media pages as new information is available.
Q: How can I get any additional questions answered?
A: You can email us at email@example.com or call us at 205-481-4750
Guests will be required to wear face coverings to enter the park, unless they meet one of the following Personal Safety exceptions. Once in the park, Guests will need to have a personal responsibility to wear face coverings whenever they are unable to maintain a distance of 6 feet or more between persons not from the same household. EXCEPTIONS: Face coverings will not be required on attractions, in the water, while eating or drinking, by anyone with a medical condition that restricts face coverings, by those Guests that are 8 years of age or younger, when Guests have trouble breathing, and when Guests need to take a break from the heat (which we also recommend doing at a distance of 6 feet or more between persons not from the same household). We will have a limited number of face coverings available for sale at the Ticket Windows and in park Retail locations (while supplies last).
WHY? We are following the guidance of the Jefferson County Health Department’s “Face Covering Order” effective Tuesday, June 30, 2020.