Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure
All Guests entering the park will always receive the following for free:
- FREE Unlimited Soft Drinks – We have drink stations located throughout the park where you can grab delicious free Pepsi products all day long as well as Gatorade and Lemonade!
- FREE Parking! We want to start your visit out right and that includes free parking everyday!
- FREE Sunscreen! We will have dispensers located throughout the park for Guests to use during their stay. We don’t want your day of fun in the sun to be spoiled by a burn.
- FREE Use of Inner Tubes! Enjoy the lazy river and other attractions on one of our inner tubes. We have plenty for everyone – just don’t take them home.
- FREE of Life Jackets! Those Guests who are just learning to swim or are not quite comfortable in the water are invited to wear one of our life jackets during their stay at the Water Park. Only available while supply lasts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if it rains?Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure does not close due to rain. If lightning or sever weather is in the area, some attractions may close temporarily, but will reopen as soon as safely possible. If ALL rides and slides remain closed for 60 consecutive minutes due to weather, a Return Ticket will be issued to those Guests who purchased a Daily Ticket. The Return Ticket will be redeemable for one visit during the remainder of the 2020 Season. Guests MUST have the original receipt, bring all members of their party to Guest Relations during the time frame the Return Tickets are being issued, and may not re-enter the park that day. Once the Return Ticket time frame has expired, Return Tickets will no longer be given for the day.
- Are Strollers, Wagons & Wheelchairs available for rent? Strollers are available for rent at the Emporium Gift Shop. Rental for Single or Double Strollers, Wagons, or Wheelchairs are $10 per day. Guests may bring their own Strollers, Wagons & Wheelchairs as well.
- Are Lockers available for rent? Lockers are available in Splash Adventure Water Park at designated kiosks. Standard Lockers are 12″ x 12″ x 12″ and rent for $10/day. Large Lockers are 24″ x 12″ x 12″ and rent for $15 per day. Up to 4 Guests can use the same locker.
- Can I bring Outside Food and Beverages into the park?Guests may bring non-alcoholic beverages into the park. Glass containers are not permitted. No outside food may be brought into the park with the exception of baby food and medical necessities. If you have a medical exception, please see Guest Relations. A picnic area is located outside the front entrance that Guests may use on a first-come basis.
- Can I bring a Cooler?For the safety of all Guests, only personal hand-held coolers are allowed and must not measure larger than 12″ x 12″ x 12″.
- Can I leave the park and go to my car?Yes, please ask for a hand stamp at the park exit as you are leaving.
- What forms of payment may I use at the park?Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure accepts cash, and all major credit cards. Sorry, no checks accepted.
- Do you offer Military discounts?Yes, we offer a military discount to all active and retired, military veterans. You will receive a $5 discount on each ticket. Military members must show military ID and photo ID at the admission window to receive a discount on up to 6 tickets.
- Do you have First Aid? First Aid & a designated Nursing Area are available in Splash Adventure Water Park near Neptune’s Plunge. Baby Changing Facilities are located in all Restrooms.
- Do you offer ADA Information? Yes! For information about accessibility for Guests with a disability, please visit Guest Relations or print out our Rider Safety & ADA Guide on our website.
-There are inherent risks in the participation in or on any amusement ride, device or attraction. Guests have a duty to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner while participating on the amusement ride, device or attraction and to obey all oral and/or written warnings.
-Patrons also have a duty to properly use all ride or attraction safety equipment provided.
-As a rider, you are responsible for your own safety. Listen to and follow all operator instructions. Any person who intentionally removes a safety restraint, violates a park safety policy, or appears to be under the influence of alcohol or chemical intoxicants will be removed from the park without refund. FOR YOUR SAFETY, DO NOT ENTER AN UNAUTHORIZED AREA FOR ANY REASON.
-Failure to comply with any of the above rules may result in removal from the park without refund.
- Shirts, Shorts, and Shoes are Required to enter the park, and must be worn at all times. While in Splash Adventure Water Park, proper swimwear is required.
- Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure are “Family Friendly”; therefore, any Guest wearing articles of clothing containing obscenity or profanity will be asked to remove the offensive clothing or leave the park. In addition, the use of profanity, offensive behavior, or any other actions that are not considered “Family Friendly” will not be tolerated.
RESTRICTED ITEMS: (For the safety of all Guests, we reserve the right to inspect all bags)
- No outside food, alcoholic beverages, large coolers, or glass containers may be brought into the park.
- Inflatable floats and lounge chairs are not permitted within Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure. Life jackets are available for all ages while supply lasts. Guests are permitted to bring their own life jackets as long as they are American Coast Guard approved and certified.
- No Weapons including Guns, Knives, Brass Knuckles, or any Sharp Objects.
- No Fireworks or Explosives.
- No Illegal Drugs or Substances.
- No Recreational Scooters, Skateboards or Shoes with Wheels.
- No Drones.
- No Animals (with the exception of Service Animals).
- For the comfort, safety and courtesy of all Guests, smoking, (including e-cigarettes) is permitted in designated areas only. These areas are designated by red benches throughout the park.
- Ride and attraction schedules are subject to change, delay or cancellation due to inclement weather, mechanical or safety reasons. Seating is available on a first-come basis.
- All ticket sales are final; no Refunds or Rainchecks are offered. All tickets expire at the end of the season in which they are issued.
- Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure reserves the right to refuse unlimited FREE soft drink access to Guests who abuse this program. Guests must use an approved drinking container to access FREE unlimited soft drinks. (This DOES NOT include water bottles.)
- Alabama Adventure & Splash Adventure reserves the right to require that all minors 15 and under be accompanied by a responsible adult. If you are perceived to be under the required age to get in without an adult, you must show I.D stating your age.
- We do not offer Paging Announcements.
- Line Jumping is Prohibited (including leaving and returning to a line for any reason).
- Alabama Adventure is not responsible for Lost, Stolen or Damaged items. Loose articles should not be brought on attractions. If an item is lost while on an attraction, we cannot attempt to retrieve it until the park has closed for the day.
Guests are required to follow all park rules and regulations. Guests violating any Park policy will be escorted from the Park without refund. All Guests participate at their own risk.
Service animals are welcome at Alabama Adventure. A service animal is defined as a dog or miniature pony that has been individually trained to perform tasks for a person with disabilities. We may ask you what task your service animal performs for you. Service animals must be controlled with a “restraining device” at all times while on our property. There is a limit of one service animal per guest. Due to the nature of most rides, service animals must remain with a non-riding member of your party. We are not permitted to take control of your service animal. Service animals are not permitted in water attractions, wet decks, wading pools, or lazy rivers. A relief area is located outside of the Front Gate near the Parking Lot. Please clean up after your animal. Stop by Guest Relations for more information.
Park Security & Surveillance
We use a variety of methods in securing our parks including uniformed and plain clothes officers, and video surveillance monitoring. Access to surveillance footage is restricted for the privacy of our Guests & Team Members. These private surveillance videos are the property of the park and access may not be requested by Guests or Team Members.
Guests will be required to wear face coverings to enter the park, unless they meet one of the following Personal Safety exceptions. Once in the park, Guests will need to have a personal responsibility to wear face coverings whenever they are unable to maintain a distance of 6 feet or more between persons not from the same household. EXCEPTIONS: Face coverings will not be required on attractions, in the water, while eating or drinking, by anyone with a medical condition that restricts face coverings, by those Guests that are 8 years of age or younger, when Guests have trouble breathing, and when Guests need to take a break from the heat (which we also recommend doing at a distance of 6 feet or more between persons not from the same household). We will have a limited number of face coverings available for sale at the Ticket Windows and in park Retail locations (while supplies last).
WHY? We are following the guidance of the Jefferson County Health Department’s “Face Covering Order” effective Tuesday, June 30, 2020.
For more information regarding our ADA Policy or rider safety guides, please click here.